Profile


Name:Addy
Gender:Male
Age:19 this yr

About

Just a place where trails of my life are left behind




Links

My FoX
RaInE
FaLaLa
LyNeTtE
HuIyI
ShU FeN
ZiHeNg
YoNgQiAnG
NiCk
JeAn Le
ArIeLlE
MeLlY
De Coder's Cafe
favour MSN emo
____

Credits

Layout By Micah
Coding By Kelly


Archives

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

well.... 2dae is tuesday nth special actually.....lik my usual way i nv stop tinking abt life(juz realised few days ago haha) tink abt y i do tat y i say tat if tat happen wat will i do maybe tats how i get myself mentally prepare to certain case..... causing ppl to say i'm cold-blooded or heartless etc etc etc..... at 1st i not too sure i juz told them is not tat i'm............. is juz tat i let go of the past faster won't hang so long...........sometime for some particular reason tat i don noe ppl say tat i'm weird....freak..... strange....etc etc etc abt my act and words i don noe wats wrong but i noe tat i'm normal there will ppl out there lik mi.....luckily is only the minority saying tat.....haix
haha come to think of it.. if i'm a cold-blooded freak they won't walk on tis Earth.... they will be burning in hell..lol
also i realised when i read the past entry in my own blog cause most of the link in my blogspot are either delete or annonce 'dead' or even abandoned...... somehow feel a abit PS althought almost no ppl have ever read tis blog but will still feel ps abt y would i write something lik tat hahaha..... i tink tat how i rmb the past ba....

2dae actually nth much juz tat i happen to wake up early and have breakfast with my parent and my bro(the one juz return from Aust.) thn went home play PSP until night thn i reaslised i miss my cooking lesson with my mom.... so sad nv tell mi... whole no ppl msg mi or call mi out for programn..... until the 10+ ppl start to call mi...at 1st i thought finally got programn liao in the end it is loan shark night shift collect money for nxt wk chalet also quite sad go around collect money bo chio i at home already algae and mushroom liao sad ar T.T but nvm lah tis juz always happen in the past so don really mind

oh ya my MSN nick which i always use to remind mi wat to write in my blog.... haix keep it for the nxt entry ba..... better stop writing liao cause my living room is getting creepy keep hearing footstep

Addy wrote down Thoughts @ 8:17 AM | 0 Comments